School Mission Statement
"Together we can achieve"
School Vision Statement
To provide the best quality education so that all our pupils feel valued, confident, happy and ready to take the next steps into their education and lives beyond primary school.
School Ethos and Values Statement
At Petteril Bank Community School, we want everyone to be READY, RESPECTFUL and SAFE.
We want all of our children at Petteril Bank to leave with a range of experiences, the self-belief to excel and to understand the feeling of enjoyment. We celebrate difference and diversity and build positive relationships founded on mutual respect. Success is at the heart of what we do and even the smallest step is celebrated to build confidence and raise self-esteem. We believe in children and we want them to believe in themselves.
Everyone in our school aspires for our children to;
- Have the confidence to explore new activities and to develop key skills for lifelong learning, show enthusiasm for learning and aspire to achieve high standards across all areas of the curriculum.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle and enjoy a range of physical activities.
- Show care and concern for themselves, for other people, and the environment.
- Take pride in their school and community as well as developing an awareness of the wider world.
- Take responsibility for their own part in the learning process by becoming independent, working with others and always doing their best.
Every child will succeed by experiencing an enriched curriculum delivered by a team of dynamic, enthusiastic staff, supported by parents and governors in a inclusive, nurturing environment.