We want our pupils to feel valued, confident and happy with the ability to go on to contribute to the world with useful skills and a positive attitude.
Everyone in our school aspires for our children to;
- Have the confidence to explore new activities and to develop key skills for lifelong learning, show enthusiasm for learning and aspire to achieve high standards across all areas of the curriculum.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle and enjoy a range of physical activities.
- Show care and concern for themselves, for other people, and the environment.
- Take pride in their school and community as well as developing an awareness of the wider world.
- Take responsibility for their own part in the learning process by becoming independent, working with others and always doing their best.
Every child will succeed by experiencing an enriched curriculum delivered by a team of dynamic, enthusiastic staff, supported by parents and governors in a nurturing environment.